BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 2.0 Layouts »

Thursday 10 March 2011

different poetrys

Small guardian angel walked across the room, turned off the bright halo and hung wings on the wall. Give a gentle kiss on ur cheek and sit next to you. This guardian angel is sitting beside you in the night and following u in days, watching that anything bad things not happen to you.

That feels so bad, just watch some other person sorrow next of him. I'm so helpless when i can't be help him even with words. I want to help him to take even a little his sad to me. I want to help him to give my happines even a little to him, that he can believe that good day will come someday.

The house without roof, that is me without friend. The sky without sun and stars, that is me without friend. The ocean without water, that is me without friend. My heart is empty, that is me without friend. And the friend is u.

U maybe understand better if i explain to u somehow. So much i want to tell how that it's feel. I wish i could describe, say out loud to big thoughts. I just don't know how i say it. I can't tell, i'm able to form sentences. There is so much pain.. endlessly painful days. A pile of studies without clear results. Now i'm relieved, finally something has found.
I just waiting frustrated is there anything help available.

I fight, alone walking in the dark. I never give up, even i want to place better. Gritted teeth, tears in my eyes. Towards the sunny weather, a better tomorrow.

My dear friend, best of the world. U re always in my heart. Every day i think ab u, in good and the bad times. When my world is falling down, u keep me alive. I guess i'm a good person, coz i don't deserve be a friend of u. Do u promise that u not go ever away from me??

First suffering, little human. Then fade away, like a flower. Finally fly, like a butterfly. Finally in ur side, i'm in angel.

U hand in my hand. Ur cheek on my cheek. U words in my ears. U in my thoughts. Love in my heart.

If i could, i jump. If i could, i ran. If i could, i laugh. If i could, stay. If i only could..

U re more than important. U re more than friend. U re more than anyone else. U re my life.

Sometimes i feel like my head explode. Sometimes i feel like a fade a miss. Sometimes i feel that i go crazy uncertainty. But usually i feel like i explode, fade and crazy with love, that i feel for u.

0 comments: